Function & Aesthetics
Full Implant Reconstruction - A Life-Changing Rehabilitation
At Dental Aesthetics , we are specialized in providing premium same-day rehabilitation with dental implants.
Passion and emotions are profoundly triggered to dental patients , who undergo same-day reconstruction with new minimally-invasive dental implants.
Long-lost self-esteem, long-lost smile harmony, long lost juvenile appearance are very fastly and beyond any expectation re-settling. Therefore, a small ‘’miracle’’ is getting apparent within the course of a day and at the expense of minimal pain and swelling.
Contemporary top-notch dental implants facilitate fast, precise and minimally invasive treatment modalities. Nowadays, same-day implant reconstruction is applicable to a variety of cases and addresses almost 90-95% of non-dentate patients. Brand new dental implants with special features have been introduced the late years and exhibit outstanding results. Their advanced macro- and micro- morphology facilitate anchoring into the provided bone volume. They combine minimal stress/morbidity alongside with premium aesthetics and functionality.
Non-dentate patients are to be regarded as impaired both physically and psychologically. They usually suffer impairment of mastication, mobile teeth, neglected cysts and aged appearance. Patients of this category are prone to ‘’resignation’’ and strongly regard their dental condition non-restorable.
Such patients can be treated promptly, predictably and painlessly with new dental implants.
Evidence-based treatment modalities allow for safe and predictable same-day reconstruction of severely damaged dentitions. This option proves to be – in well-selected cases and in the hands of well-trained experts – the implant therapy with high success rates ( considering the maintenance of health and volume of soft tissues around the implants over the years ).
As widely acknowledged, dental implants can facilitate fabrication of supreme prosthetic restorations. New dental implants, however, finely serve biology, function and aesthetics. This is well attributed to their macro- and micro- morphology, that successfully tackle compromised situations in a customized approach eg site-specific.
To achieve good health and premium aesthetics entails accurate analysis followed by precise execution of treatment plan.
New dental implants accomodate functionality and aesthetics in terms of simplicity and predictability. A variety of diameters and angulations can serve as foundation to treat almost 90% of the cases. Nonetheless, special prosthetic components facilitate optimal healing and natural gum architecture, even in compromised cases.
Essential aesthetic parameter for implant-supported restorations is ‘’Gum Aesthetics’’ , otherwise named ‘’Pink Aesthetics’’. Pink Aesthetics refers to the appearance of peri-implant gums, whereas ‘’White Aesthetics’’ defines the appearance from the gum-zenith outward. White Aesthetics refers to ceramics. New implants promote ideal management of both Pink- and White Aesthetics,as they integrate ideally with the gums and ceramics
- Thorough case selection and data evaluation i.e. dental-scans , articulated models etc.
- Functional & Aesthetic Analysis along with Digital Smile Design must navigate implant therapy
- Surgical and restorative stages must be both aesthetically and functionally navigated i.e reverse engineered
- Precise axial placement of implants in regard to intended prosthesis
- Maintaining adequate clearance between adjacent implants or between implant and teeth
- Optimal vertical implant placement facilitating gum architecture (pink aesthetics)
- Fabrication of customized provisional prostheses to promote optimal morphology of gums
- Suitable selection of prosthetic components (multi-unit abutment , passive abutment ,zirconia abutment) constrains micro-gaps as to 5-20 microns between implant and abutment, thus preventing accumulation of bacteria and peri-implantitis (i.e. recession of gums and threads exposure)
- Internally connected implants facilitate rigid locking of prosthetic component (i.e. the intermediate component inter-connecting implant body and conventional ceramic crown), thus impounding separate micro-movement of each component.
We are committed to providing life-changing implant rehabilitations
We primarily use new minimally-invasive site-specific dental implants with outstanding advantages, as supported by scientific evidence and as too reviewed by our own patients
- On immediate placement and loading, implants can replace all teeth within the span of some hours
- High success rates (95-98%)
- They facilitate easy and fast rehabilitation - no grafts or regenerative procedures
- They deflect or hinder the atrophy/shrinkage of alveolar bone (bone of jaws), thus supporting the lips and cheeks and preventing the thinning of jaw bone
- Cost-effective therapy with high redeeming benefits
- No allergies
- Longevity, effectiveness, mechanical robustness
Implant Systems used _ XIVE (Germany), Nobel Biocare (USA), Southern Implants (USA), Dentium (S. Korea)