Dramatic Smiles Are Our Business
We contend to provide high-end results in minimal or non-invasive approach.
In planning our treatments we combine
- maintenance of healthy tooth structure
- excellent function eg strong and balanced tooth contacts
- natural aesthetics
- cost effectiveness
Our systematic procedures can consistently generate high-end results, that exceed expectations
- we can give you an array of options, that should be fully evidence-based
- we can restore/maintain health alongside with dramatic aesthetics
- we do not perform conventional prosthodontics, therefore no need for endodontics (root-canal treatments)
- we simulate the looks and the feel of your new teeth with customised composite prototype-mockup
- we can guarantee, that you sense improvement in each session progressively
- we can administer painless electronic anaesthesia with groundbreaking QuickSleeper V, Dental HiTech, France
- we can consistently provide predictable outcomes by applying systematic procedures
- we can customize aesthetics and exceed your expectations
- All our treatments are designed with and navigated by DigitalSmileDesign
- Patient ''wear'' their new smile (mockup/bonded mockup) in a non-invasive approach. A silicon template is soaked with composite and is placed in the mouth. This generates live preview following digital preview. At this very stage patient can see and sense future shape way prior to any tooth preparation ( fully non-invasiveness )
- Teeth and implants are slightly prepared in a novel minimally-invasive approach
- Transitional and final restorations are fabricated (CAD/CAM) and delivered
Consultation lasts 40'-60', is charged 50 euros and may consist of:
- registration of dental and medical history. Pre-registration can be filled-out online prior to consultation by pressing here
- scrupulous clinical - and radio-graphical examination, if needed
- Shooting intra- and extra-oral photos aimed to be used with Digital Smile Design, if agreed
- examination of occlusion and TMJs - balanced tooth contacts are of our main concerns
- rough estimate is given. Finalized estimate is communicated at a subsequent appointment
At Dental Aesthetics Athens, we pledge to tailor treatment plans for our patients We address our patients' special concerns and try to fulfill their expectations.
In FAQ's you can find indicative list of our fees.
For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard, Diners and American Express. We deliver the highest quality of care at a reasonable cost to our patients (see General FAQs). Payment is due at the time of service and is rendered, unless other arrangements have been made in advance. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at +30 210 68 18 411. Many times, a simple telephone call will clear up any misunderstandings.
Should treatment plan be modified, notification is communicated to the patient accompanied with updated analysis of costs and fees.
Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
Dental Aesthetics Athens is open:
Monday from 2:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m
Tuesday from 9:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m
Wednesday from 2:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m
Thursday from 9:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m
Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m
We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day.
We try our best to stay on schedule and minimize your waiting. Due to the fact Dr.Papadiotis provides many types of restorative services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure. Emergency cases can also arise and cause delays. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
HOW CAN I BE CERTAIN OF MY REHABILITATION BEING BROUGHT TO A SUCCESSFUL FINALE?
Recent times are times of the extravagant and of devaluing the rational, all coming out on insane posts on the social media.
For us to re-establish true values in our expertise, we should strongly stress upon the invaluable diagnostic methodology rather than the crazy rally of irresponsible and harmful acts.
Dental community is responsible for constant devaluation of dental treatments and for consistently presenting them as comprising a ‘’menu’’ from which the potential patient is ‘’asked’’ to …choose a la carte!
Although dental reconstructions should be based upon elaborate analysis and diagnosis, mal-pracice or/and over-treatment are the norm of our times.
Having a strong vision to re-establish trust and loyalty , ever since the last 20 years we have daily been investing a remarkable amount of time in order to custom-treatment plan every patient. We give great concern to elaborate on the symptoms and findings of our patient, whereas sequence of treatments are extrapolated thereafter.
Patients are informed of their situation in plain words yet in details. Such an analysis contains detailed finances and times.
We, as professionals, share your expectations to have your makeover delivered in the best possible fashion.
Our systematic work-flow is consisted of numerous control/evaluation stages, which are consistently implemented throughout the treatment.
We pledge to deliver the best reconstruction for your teeth, that exceeds your expectations.
However, we do not pledge to do miracles!
We do not rule out natural anatomy and/or violate health for the sake of ‘’aesthetics’’.
As a matter of fact harmonious aesthetics is strongly interconnected with function and health. There cannot be anything beautiful in nature, that it is disconnected from its purpose and its morphology.
#systematic_workflow #controlfreaks #perfectionists #joinedforces #reestablishing_the_rational #high_end_dental_services #customization #precision #biologyservesaesthetics #mimic_the_nature